Settlement and cash services
The Russian Regional Development Bank carries out individuals’ current account operations in accordance with the principles of prompt and correct execution of clients’ instructions. Bank managers look for individual approaches to deal with the financial affairs of their clients.
RRDB offers to its clients a wide range of settlement and cash services. Current account operations are carried out in Russian rubles and in foreign currency.
The bank opens current accounts for its individual customers and provides services to keep these accounts, including:
- Crediting cash and non-cash monetary funds onto the accounts;
- Cash withdrawal from the accounts;
- Transfers from the accounts;
- Issue of account statements;
- Provision of duplicate documents (upon client’s request);
- Investigation of payments;
- Change of details or refund of payments already carried out by the bank (upon client’s request);
- Provision of various certificates.