Debt refinancing credit is a single payment credit for individuals granted to repay current outstanding credits, as well as interest rate amounts and fees with regard to credits granted by other banks.
- Favorable interest rates
- Decrease of monthly credit payment
- Up to 5 credits, including 3 consumer credits/car credits and 2 credit cards/overdraft cards may be refinanced
- No fees
- Practical repayment option – get your salary and make credit payments in one and the same bank
- Option of full or partial early credit repayment from the very first month
No refinancing option for
- overdue credits;
- credits of individuals with a negative credit score;
- part of a credit;
- mortgage credits;
- foreign currency credits;
- co-borrower’s credits.