One of the main tasks of the RRDB is to provide high-quality service to its cardholders. The RRDB is a member of the National Payment Card System (NPCS), which is an operational and payment clearing center for processing bank card transactions of all payment systems within Russia.
Due to the suspension of the Visa and Mastercard international payment systems in Russia, the RRDB has implemented measures aimed at minimizing possible difficulties for our clients.
Available services for the RRDB card holders
- Holders of Visa RRDB and Mastercard RRDB bank cards can pay or withdraw cash within the territory of the Russian Federation(the withdrawal of foreign currency in cash at ATMs is unavailable).
- Due to the blocked ApplePay, GooglePay and SamsungPay payment applications, EBRD cards on a tangible medium can be used.
- It remains possible to issue MIR cards for the bank's clients, including those in digital format with the ability to connect the MirPay payment application (for Android users) without visiting the bank's office. At the moment, the MIR card is accepted for payment in the following countries: Turkey, Vietnam, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Uzbekistan (the relevant list of countries is available on the website of the Mir payment system).
- The RRDB ATM network operates in a standard mode, except for the withdrawal of foreign currency in cash.
- The Internet Bank (RRDB's remote banking system) and the RRDB Mobile Bank continue to operate as usual.
The use of Visa and Mastercard cards within the territory of foreign countries and when shopping in foreign online stores is currently unavailable.